Made in USA
Large walk-in covered runs to keep your flock dry and shaded.No more bending over as all our coops have at least 6-foot walls.
Predator proof.From all the materials down to the construction, our coops keep your flock safe from predators.
Our signature HDPE-lined deep litter beds with drop down gate, mean no cleaning for at least a year or longer, a set it and forget it feature!
Lots of headroom and ventilation in the henhouse, which is crucial for the health and well-being for your chickens.
Easily accessible egg hutch,with removable dividers and drop down doors, so you wont startle your girls if you catch them laying.
High-quality materials and craftsmanship make all our coops built to last a lifetime, because your investment deserves that.
Standard features include
- Premium Douglas fir lumber with pressure treated ground contact base
- Deep litter bed in henhouse C no cleaning for at least a year or longer
- HDPE-lined deep litter bed with flip-down clean-out door for easy cleaning
- One egg hutch with 3 HDPE-lined nest boxes suitable for 16 hens (with removable dividers)
- Two 6 roost bars (removable for easy cleaning)
- Henhouse screen doors with tilt-up (cantilevered) doors to keep out cold and rain
- 1/2 inch black PVC coated hardware cloth wire
- Metal roofing in Black or Galvalume and exterior black hardware (latches,
- Covered walk-in runs have 6-foot walls, 7.5 at the peak, keep your flock shaded and dry
- Human access door can be place on front or side of run
- Chicken stairs with hooks (removable for easy cleaning)
- All our chicken coops are predator proof